Product Feature: Barulab 7 in 1 Total Solution Black Clay Mask


Barulab 7 in 1 Total Solution Black Clay Mask

A mud mask in sheet form, this mask eliminates the messy experience of applying and removing wash-off masks. I mean let’s face it – we have been spoiled with the ease of using rinse-free sheet masks that using a wash-off becomes a bit laborious.



The mask comes in 2 parts – one that covers the eye area and the other covers the jaw. Both masks are sandwiched between 2 plastic backings. The sheet is very thin (yet very strong) and smeared with mud mask. There is no essence – only mud.

I honestly did not follow the instructions in terms of application. I applied the lower part first instead of the top part. I guess it doesn’t really make a difference but then it’s always good to follow instructions!



This mask sticks to the face right away making it a bit hard to tug and adjust.  Fit wise, it is very good.



This mask promises to clean out the pores by removing extra sebum and dead skin cells. It also improves the tone and texture of the skin. Aside from that, it also nourishes the skin.

Notable ingredients include volcanic ash and charcoal. It does have fragrance in its ingredients.



I kept the mask on for more than 20 minutes – I lost track of time! By then, the mask was already dry – similar to the old school mud mask. I peeled off the mask and gave my face a quick rinse to remove some of the black smears. It wasn’t really messy at all. Results were pretty good too. It left my skin looking brighter and very supple to the touch.



Is it better than the traditional mud mask? 100% yes! Why? If you like a mess-free application, then this is your go to mask. My only qualm is the amount of packaging it has but I then those extra backings were essential in keeping the shape and form of the mask.




No comments:

Post a Comment