FabFitFun Summer House 2019



Ok, super late post but I HAVE to post it because my experience at the Fab Fit Fun Summer House was memorable and more than amazing!



I found out about the Summer House event through an email I received from Fab Fit Fun. I, was not a member of the subscription service when I received the email. It was an invitation to attend the event - it was not free, in fact the invite was more like an invitation to buy the ticket to the event.


Foreo brand experience where you get to try their products while chilling in this very comfortable outdoor lounge. 


Generation Clay Set up. They were giving away 3 full size tubes of their popular facial mud mask line plus a very hip holographic belt bag. 

\

Lounge area



Workout area




The ticket is not expensive - around $80 (more or less) but it includes access to everything! And I mean everything - brand activation, experience, workout even snack, booze and lunch. Plus you get to build your own Fab Fit Fun box containing 8 full sized products ranging from make-up, skincare and lifestyle items such as sunglasses and bags.


Trading Post - where you get to build your own box!








This was a money free event. Nothing needs to be purchased - ideally. Although I saw some people pull out their credit cards to purchase some stuff from one of the brand exhibit. Other than that, everything was free!





Grace and Stella's DIY flower crown or bouquet.



My very own flower crown! :)


Here are some of the things that I got from the event:


My personalized FFF box.




Generation Clay Freebies!


I actually received a lot of free stuff from each of the participating brands but unfortunately, I failed to take photos before putting it all away in the beauty bins. 

All in all, the Fab Fit Fun Summer House 2019 was a huge success! I really wish that I get to be invited again next year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment