Pixi Beauty's Glow and Go Month Event Review





Last June 28, Pixi Beauty held its first Glow n Go event at their flagship store at Westfield Century City in Santa Monica. It was day full of beauty, skincare and of course yummy treats!





I learned a lot - and I mean a lot about Pixi’s products! I discovered new favorites too! This event will happen every Friday of the last week of the month. Colleen of Pixi Beauty showed me a new skin routine that benefits my combo skin. She also gave me a beauty look that is AHMAYZINGLY beautiful and easy to re-do. 



I think that if you want to try most (if not all) of Pixi's products then this event is a must-go for you. The tickets are only $25 and it can be credited towards any purchase the day of the event. There is also gifts with purchase so really, you are getting a big bang for your bucks! 


Gift with Purchase

Here are the list of items that I tried: 

For Skintreats (skincare routine)Vitamin-C Juice Cleanser Glow 02 Oxygen Mask Glow Tonic Jasmine Oil BlendRose Flash Balm Hydrating Milky Mist FortifEYEHydrating Milky Peel Collagen Eye Serum



Make up courtesy of Colleen of Pixi beauty

Make up/Colour: H2o Skintint No 2 & 3 Correction Concentrate Brightening Peach That’s Heart Palette One & One NBD Deep Brunette ESEP Black Noir LCL Natural Rose SBLB Natural Rose LLM Petal Ice Beaty Blush Duo Peach Honey Brow Powder Palette

All of the items that I have tried really worked well for me. The skincare products really did prep my skin very well that it made my skin look refreshed and dewy. 


Skincare "candy" store! 


I also discovered a new favorite: the ForifEYE. I seriously think that this under eye patch has all the Pixi dusts in the world because IT WORKS! It magically made my tired saggy bags look like as if I had 8 hours of sleep! 

Another discovery is the H2o Skintint. I prefer using lightweight tinted creams for my daily look. This particular skintint is indeed lightweight and so refreshing on the skin.

So, I guess, for next month, I will once again be popping up to Pixi's flagshp store to discover new favorites! See you there!

For more information of Pixi Beauty's Glow and Go please visit their website at www.pixibeauty.com


Purchased products and GWP 

No comments:

Post a Comment