The YEON Canola Honey Essential Serum & The YEON Canola Honey Glowful Cream






The YEON Canola Honey Essential Serum

This 3-in-1 product also serves as a toner, essence and serum. It contains Canola Honey which is rich in anti-oxidants. Other botanical ingredient includes Aloe, Broccoli and Kiwi extracts.

The light amber colored serum has a thin semi-gel like consistency and a mellow honey scent.  
I apply this serum right after cleansing. My skin soaks this up like water. It immediately leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated.

I like to use this serum both in morning and in the evening. I pair this serum with the Canola Honey Glowful Cream for a complete skincare glow.


The YEON Canola Honey Glowful Cream

Complementing the Canola Honey Essential Serum, this dense gel-type cream melts into the skin like ice on a sunny day. Boosting the same ingredients as the serum, it firms, nourishes, calms and revitalizes the skin.

This cream did not leave my skin feeling oily or greasy in spite of its oil-gel like consistency. It is a beautiful moisturizer that can be used day and night. It also works well under make up. I enjoy using this cream because it gives my skin a beautiful healthy glow even right after application.


The YEON Canola Honey Glowful Cream and Serum are available at Joahye Cosmetics Save 15% off your purchase with code: what_can_i_buy

No comments:

Post a Comment