Product Feature: Elemis Superfood Vital Veggie Mask


Elemis Superfood Vital Veggie Mask


I got this mask form this month’s Boxycharm. This wipe-off mask is jam packed with vitamins and minerals from wheatgrass, kale, nettle, avocado, chia seed oils and passionfruit. It moisturizes and improves the condition of the skin by making it softer, smoother and more radiant.

I applied a thin layer of this mask on my skin. The texture is very smooth and it has pleasant and very clean scent. The product is not opaque like a mud mask; in fact it is more like a thinned cream. I was expecting a slight tingling (it was stated in the label) but I did not feel any. I kept the mask on for 10 minutes and wiped it off with a damp cloth.

Impressive! No wonder a lot of people are raving about this mask. It really makes the skin look nourished and more supple to the touch. Since it is also a wipe-off mask, it definitely gave my skin an extra boost of moisture.

No comments:

Post a Comment