Product Feature: Etude House Cherry Jelly Lips Patch (Vitalizing)





This comic-like lip patch contains cherry extracts, hyaluronic acid and collagen which all works to soften, moisturize and plump-up the lips and the skin around it.

List of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), 1,2-Hexanediol, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum , Agar , Phenoxyethanol, Shellac, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dextrin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Potassium Chloride, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Sucrose, Benzophenone-4 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Prunus avium (sweet cherry) fruit extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen , Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract



A pack contains only one mask. I initially thought that there were several in a pack and that the patches where stacked together. No, it has just one very thick jelly patch.  I applied the mask on my lip area and I was pretty surprised that it stayed on and did not slide around. Of course I avoided moving my lips to keep it in place!



One of the ingredients in this patch is fragrance. I was apprehensive at first because most of the time, this causes my lips to dry. Fortunately it did not do that – after removing the patch, the appearance of my lips improved. It softened my lips making it easy to wipe away the dry skin. It also appears to be moisturized and look plumper.



Available at KKbeautystore.com at $3.00 each (on sale)
Click HERE to Purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment