Sterline Water Flosser Review



Flossing after brushing is definitely important.  It removes most and if not all of the food particles stuck between the teeth. Brushing alone is not sufficient in keeping our teeth clean and our gums healthy.



I was given an opportunity to try and test a Water Flosser from Sterline. I have heard of water flosser before but I have never tried one ever – this is my first time to own, try and test this kind of product.

The Water Flosser  is pretty small – it did not take too much space in my bathroom counter.  It has a small tank of water on the top part of the machine – this tank can hold up to 600 ml of water.   The handle for the nozzle has a good length and offers a stable grip to the user.




The set come with 3 standard nozzles, a tongue scraper, an orthodontic tip and a pocket tip. There are also 10 levels of water pressure that can be easily adjusted. Note that when using this for the first time, start with lowest pressure first and just work your way up if needed. The pressure of this flosser is pretty strong. 




 The lid of the water tank doubles as storage for the nozzles.

This machine is fairly easy to use. In fact, you do not really need to read the manual to figure out how to use it.  I am very happy with this product and I highly recommend it. 

Sterline Water Flosser is available on Amazon. 




In full disclosure, I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my fair and unbiased review. The thoughts in this review are 100% my own.


3 comments: