Product Feature: Leegeehaam Grow Tea Tree 70 BHA Toner



Leegeehaam Grow Tea Tree 70 BHA Toner


Although I am a big fan of Tea Tree for its anti-bacterial, antiseptic, anti fungal and anti inflammatory properties, I am still wary about using it due to its strong alcohol like scent. I usually use it as a spot treatment whenever I have a zit or two. I know that masks containing tea tree doesn’t smell as bad as the actual essential oil – this, I use too.

What I love about Leegeehaam Grow Tea Tree 70 BHA Toner is that it was able to harvest the power of tea tree without its malodorous scent. In fact, this toner, which promises to hydrate and sooth soothe skin as well as unclog pores; is very gentle and refreshing. This toner is also free from parabens, synthetic dyes and fragrances, alcohol and mineral oil.




I used this toner for a week when my hormones were creating havoc on my skin. My skin condition was a bit oily (I normally have combo skin) and I had small breakouts on my chin area. This toner minimized the oiliness of my skin and tamed down the redness of my irritated chin. My zits did not blossom into a flow blown mega pimple, instead, it dried pretty fast.  My skin looks fresher, brighter and clearer.




No comments:

Post a Comment