Product Feature: Hello Skin Jumiso Water-Splash Mask




Hello Skin Jumiso  Water-Splash Mask

I have been eyeing this mask for quite some time now. I adore the cute packaging and I have heard tons of good stuff about it! That’s why I bought bunch of it when I saw it available at the Beautycon LA event this weekend. 
This mask is made of 100% pure cotton making it highly absorbent and very soft. It is very thin and well drenched in a faint floral scented essence. The shape of the mask is protected by a mesh backing, making it easy to unfold and apply on the face. The fit is pretty good – it covers my whole face up to my jaw line. The holes are cut big enough to keep the essence from touching the eye area and lips. The mask has the ability to hold a lot of essence, hence no drips and mess.

Notable ingredients of this mask includes marine complex (algae and seaweed) shea butter, ceramide complex, and 3 hyaluronate complex which all aids in total and complete skin hydration.
I chose to use this mask after a long day at Beautycon. I was tired and my skin looks dead! 

I stuck the mask in the fridge for a few minutes to give it an extra cooling effect. I kept the mask on for 20 minutes. I really enjoyed using the mask due to its luxurious feel on the skin. It is very lightweight and pleasantly scented. After removing the mask, my skin feels very soft and smooth to the touch. It also looks plumper, more hydrated and relaxed. My skin also looks brighter too.  There is also no sticky or greasy after feel – which is good! I love it and definitely hoarding a bunch more of this!

This mask is available at stylekorean.com

No comments:

Post a Comment