Genbeauty Los Angeles Haul and Experience 2018



Super late post! I attended the Genbeauty Los Angeles last January 2018. Honestly, I wasn't really up to writing anything about this year's Genbeauty because I was pretty bitter about the disappointing outcome of the event.



The venue this year was bigger (and for sure better) compared to the previous years because it was held in a much sturdier and comfortable LA Convention Center (compared to LA Live tent). What made me bitter is the bag that comes with the ticket. It was a poor sized bag compared to the past bags that Genbeauty gave out to the attendees. The contents were not spectacular either.


The haul was not that great too. A lot of the brands were only giving out teeny tiny samples in exchange of a million and one social media requirements. Keep in mind that you line up for at least 30 minutes then you get a measly sample after following the brand and posting a selfie. Yup, not good.


Some brands like Luxie, Pixi, IBY and Pop Beauty did not disappoint. The lines moved fast and the gifts were generous!

Luxie Booth




Speak Easy Wall


Lancome Booth - Spin the Wheel and get a prize!


Hang out area


Long long long lines!!!!


Pop Beauty booth brand experience


Me, my mom and my daughter :)


Anyway, I am just putting it this way: I did not lose money - with the amount of ticket I purchased, I got at least the full value (and a bit more I guess) with all the products from the goodie bag and haul. It is not a big win but at least I did not lose.

Here are the contents of the goodie bag that comes with the ticket:


Here are the pictures of my haul for reference.








No comments:

Post a Comment