Product Feature: Gloves in a Bottle




I stumbled upon Gloves in a Bottle a while back while scrolling on Facebook. My curiosity was stirred because I am handcream fanatic – I have hand cream in my car, in my bag in office drawer, desk – name it and for sure I have tube laying around there somewhere.  However, I noticed that no matter how many gallons of cream I use on my hands, it is still has a tendency to look dry a few hours after applying the cream. Same with lotions – specially the scented ones that I but from Bath and Body Works. It smells yummy but doesn’t really do much for my skin.



Gloves in a bottle claims that it is a shielding lotion and works by bonding with the outer layer of the skin to create an invisible shield. It protects the skin from irritants and toxins while keeping the natural oils and moisture needed to keep the skin moisturized. It works for dry and irritated skin as well as other skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It is also diabetic friendly and works well on cracked feet.

This is not a cream – it is a lotion that is easily absorbed by the skin without leaving a greasy after-feel. Absorption is done in a matter of seconds. Once dry, I noticed the immediate difference. My skin looks more hydrated and soft to the touch. It even makes my dry cuticles look bearable.



I also love the fact that even after washing my hands, my skin doesn’t feel tight and dry. The moisture is still there.  I have to confess that I handwash my dishes without wearing gloves (because I am lazy to put it on) and that really dries my hands so bad. Good thing I have Gloves in a Bottle – because now I have a remedy for my bad habit! Hahaha J

Anyway, I really think that this lotion works. It is highly hydrating and works well on my skin. I have spots of eczema on my skin and keratosis pilaris on my arm. This lotion did not cause any flare ups or itchiness. Instead, it calmed down the redness and eventually tamed it down.



Gloves in a bottle is available on Amazon and at Ralphs. 
For more information visit www.glovesinabottle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment