Product Feature: Soo Ae Charcoal Clay Bubble Mask



Soo Ae Charcoal Clay Bubble Mask

Is a charcoal powder based carbonated wash off mask that cleanses, exfoliates and unclogs pores. It bubbles up and removes dead skin cells, dirt and sebum.

The mask is grayish in color and does not have any distinguishable scent.





I applied the mask evenly on my freshly washed and damp skin. Less than a few seconds later, the bubbles started foaming. I kept the bubbles going for about 12 minutes. During this time, the bubbles doubled its volume to about ¼ of an inch thick.

The bubbles make this whole masking experience quirky! It gives a tingling (almost itchy) sensation – so, if you are sensitive to a feeling similar to this, please note that it may bring a bit of discomfort.



Heading towards the 10th minute, the bubbles popped and disintegrated to a dry clay like finish. I rinsed my face well with cold water.


The results are pretty good. My skin looks brighter and cleaner. This mask also did not dry up my skin.

For US buyers, this mask can be purchased at Walmart or visit www.sooaenewyork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment