Product Feature: Hip Chic Sleeping Hair Mask – Shea Butter



Hip Chic Sleeping Hair Mask – Shea Butter





This hair mask comes in two parts – the treatment cream and the hair cap.

It is formulated with shea butter which is effective in moisturizing hair. It also protects hair color and tames unruly hair.



I love using hair mask but I have not tried anything that is past the sitting time of 30 minutes, let alone overnight. As per instruction, I applied the thick white cream on my hair, concentrating more on the tips (since this is the driest and most damaged part of my hair). The cream is slightly scented – it has a much toned down floral-nutty scent. After applying the cream, I put on the hair cap over my head. I thought that the cap would have something in it too but it is just a simple ‘ole cap.



I kept the product on my hair for a good 10 hours before rinsing it. The results are amazing! My hair is very soft to the touch and tangle free. I can run my fingers without resistance from tangles. It also looks shinier. I guess a more consistent use of this hair mask will result to a much healthier and better looking hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment