Product Feature: Annie’s Way Mask Gallery – Ginko + Sea Weed Anti- Wrinkle Eye Mask


Annie’s Way  Mask Gallery – Ginko + Sea Weed Anti- Wrinkle Eye Mask

This mask hydrates and moisturizes as well as brightens the skin around the eye area. It contains Ginko and Sea Weed extract which is effective in preventing wrinkles. Types of Sea Weed extracts are Chondrus Crispus (for 3D moisture lock, lengthen duration of skin hydration) and Lithothanum Calcarum Extract (for skin defense against free radicals, prevents aging).  Other notable ingredients include Sodium Hyaluronate (for skin hydration) and Alba Root Extract (relieves skin’s dull appearance).



This eye mask is made of ultra thin silk material with is much more absorbent and has better adhesion compared to other masks. It is very gentle on the skin making it the perfect material for an eye mask.

Similar to the other Annie’s Way mask from this line, applying this mask takes is a bit of a challenge. It is very thin – a simple tug can deform the shape of the mask. What makes it trickier is the size of this mask – it is only half the size of the regular mask. Also the eye holes are not completely removed. I applied the mask with my eyes half closed. The flaps on the holes were covering my eyes and I had to gently (tenderly) fold it to keep it out of the way. The unscented essence has a very mild formula and did not sting my eyes.

I kept the mask on for 20 minutes before removing it. No tacky of sticky reside was left on my skin. The skin around my eye area looks healthier and brighter too. I am sure that a few more use of this mask will produce better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment