Product Feature: Eyenlip Salmon Oil Moisture Essence Mask



Eyenlip  Salmon Oil Moisture Essence Mask

This mask contains salmon oil which is rich in vitamin D and omega-6 fatty acid. It works to reduce dark circles around the eye area and it also prevents wrinkles. It is also excellent moisturizing the skin.

This mask is beautifully packaged in a matte foil pack adorned with flowers. The sheet mask is fairly thin (made of 100% cotton) and well drenched in essence – and I mean drenched! In fact, it was pretty drippy. Either the essence is too watery or the mask is too thin to absorb majority of the essence. The fit of the mask is ok however; the eye and mouth holes are a bit small, hence giving way for the essence to go drip down the eyes and lips. There was also a lot more essence left in the pouch which is honestly good for another mask application. For sure, I will drop a dry sheet mask in the pouch for another use. It’s a shame to waste a beautiful essence.

The essence has a robust rose fragrance. It is not overwhelming but you would definitely get a whiff of it.

I kept the mask on for 20 minutes. The mask was still wet when I discarded it. The leftover essence on my skin took about a minute of patting down before it got fully absorbed by my skin. No tacky or stick residue were left and that is good.

The results are pretty ok. Hydration is good and I feel like my skin is well moisturized. No immediate visible changes.

For more information on Eyenlip Salmo Mask visit www.vtariUS.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment