Product Feature: Mirae Oxygen N.M.F - EX 8 Minute Mask




Mirae Oxygen N.M.F  - EX 8 Minute Mask

Masking usually takes about 15 minutes (at least) but most of the time, it runs for a good 20-30 minutes. If you do not have the luxury of time to sit still and wait, then fast masking is definitely something to consider. Mirae offers a line of 8-minute masks that promises to cut down sitting time without compromising the benefits of masking.

I tried the Oxygen mask which promises to brighten dark spots, revive dull complexion. It contains Arbutin which brightens uneven skin tones. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Algae Extract and Neroli Extract – these ingredients moisturizes and nourishes the skin.


The sheet mask is very thin and it comes with a foil like backing which protects the shape of the mask. It is well soaked in a thin, clear essence. The scent if the essence is very faint and almost undetectable. Fit is very good, however, I find it hard to adjust fearing that I would tear or over yank the mask.

I used this mask early in the morning before going to work, hence, the reality of me not really having time to wait for 20 minutes. I kept the mask on for exactly 8 minutes – it was not completely dry but it was not soaking wet. There was still essence left on my skin, which I patted until it was complete absorbed.

The results were pretty good. My skin was well hydrated and moisturized. I also notice a bit of brightening. The  essence did not leave any tackiness on the skin.

Over all, this is an amazing on-the-go mask. I appreciate the fact that I can mask in a jiffy without compromising the full benefits of a masking process.

For more information of Mirae 8 Minute Mask, visit www.miraebeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment