Product Feature: Solstick Mini




Solstick Mini
Face and Body Hair Removing Tool

If there is one thing that I am fuzzy about is facial hair – particularly the upper lip area. I do not care about the peach fuzz on the cheeks (unless it is looks like a field already) but I do like the stache area to be hairless and smooth. I have tried several methods including waxing and epilators, but never have I tried shaving. My go-to technique is the epilator but it is just too painful. I really think that shaving will make the hairs grow thick, which I know deep down inside is only an old-wives tale – it is not true; however, I still do not want to risk it and wake up looking like my husband.



I was given a chance to sty and test this really cute and tiny facial (and body) hair remover tool from Endomedics. This nifty little gadget is called Solstick Mini. It measures 4.5” long and requires one AA battery to operate. The diameter of the top and bottom part measures 1” but the actual shaver measures only ¾”. The body of the stick also slims down towards the bottom making it easier to hold and handle.


Using Solstick Mini is very easy. Just turn on the switch and shave a-way! It is painless and very safe to use. I did not feel any discomfort while using this product. Compared to super painful waxing and epilating, Solstick is definitely heaven! I also like the fact that there is no open and exposed blade threatening to cut my skin.  


Before using Solstick



After using Solstick


I used this shaver a couple of times in a period of a month just to make sure that my facial hair will not grow thick, and yes, it did not grow thick! Deep down inside, I know that it will really not but I just have to see the proof.



I am very happy with this hair remover and I definitely recommend it! It is very convenient and it works very well!

For more information on Solstick Mini check out http://www.viviball.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment