Unboxing: Boxy Charm August and September Box

Boxy Charm is a monthly beauty subscription service. It features 4-5 full sized products. The cost of subscription is $ but the value of products in the box is worth more than triple!

I have this service for about two months now and I am super surprised on how amazing the products I receive each month. It is seriously almost impossible - but, hey, I have the goodies in my hands so it's real.

Since this is a late unboxing, I will not go to the details of each of the product.



Products in this box includes Tarte Under the Sea Volume II palette, Adesse nail polish, Aloette cheek and lip tint, PUR Cosmetics Pro Eyelashes and a 3-Piece set of Brushes from Real Techniques.

Here, let me bask on the glory of my Tarte Palette:



Isn't it awesome? No other subscription box gives this kind of high-end stuff for $21!



This box's theme is Boxy Baddie. Items include another full size palette from PUR cosmetics called Soiree Dairies, Colour Pop lippie, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Hair Conditioning Mask, Bare Minerals Foundation Brush, MAC eyebrow pencil and Studio Makeup Foundation. 

Seriously. This subscription box is way better than Play! by Sephora. Sephora charges $10 for a measly 5 piece sample sized goodies! Just double it and you get full sized stuff with this one! Bang for your buck, baby! 


Interested in getting your monthly high-end goodies from BOXYCHARM? Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment