Product Feature: Leaders 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask


Leaders 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask 

Let me first start off with how much effort  and confusion I had when I first applied this mask – simply because I did not read the damn instructions! I initially thought that the thickness, texture and fit of this mask is incredibly weird and off. It was thick, crunchy and awkward and it is because I only removed one side of the protective sheet instead of removing both.  

So, once both of the protective sheets has been removed, the actual mask revealed to be this amazing bio-cellulose material that conforms and contours to the shape of the face. It sticks like it is another layer of my skin. It deeply hydrated my skin and left it nicely smooth and supple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment