Product Feature: Skin's Boni Yogurt Mask



Skin's Boni Yogurt Mask

I love the concept and package design of this mask. It is very retro and current at the same time. Who doesn’t know the shape of this bottle? I remember gulping down several bottles of Yakult (yogurt drink) back when I was a child. Even my daughter loves this!

Now, back to the mask. I was pretty much surprised when I opened the package and saw that even the mask carried on the yogurt concept. The mask is well drenched in an off-white colored essence that is almost similar to that of a yogurt. It even smells like the actual thing – a little tart and sweet.  In fact, the scent lingered the whole time the mask was on my face. It was a bit weird but I guess the brand is after a realistic yogurt experience! 

This mask helps balance the skin’s pH. The healthiest level is when the skin is at a pH level of 5.5. I noticed that right after I kept this mask on for 25 minutes, my skin felt softer, smoother and a bit brighter. It also hydrated my skin well. As a matter of fact, even the day after, my skin felt very moisturized and supple.


I honestly enjoyed using this mask. It is fun, effective and very nostalgic.

No comments:

Post a Comment