Product Feature: Rejuva Minerals' Botanique Naturels Cranberry Makeup Remover


I am a firm believer that make up must be completely removed from the face before going to sleep – I even take it up a notch by erasing every single bit of it the moment I step in the house, before I do anything! Squeaky clean skin for me is a must and that is something that I take time to do every single day.



Rejuva Minerals is an American based skincare line which provides eco and vegan friendly products that are free from common skin irritants. It has a wide array of cosmetic and skincare products that are mica and gluten free.

I was given a chance to try and review their Botanique Naturels Cranberry Fruit Makeup Remover Pads and I am very happy because the offer came in a perfect time because I was in need of a good make up remover already.



It is infused with organic cranberry water and aloe which are powerful antioxidants and skin soothing ingredients. It is perfect for sensitive skin because it does not contain alcohol, artificial perfume and dyes as well as parabens, phthalates, SLS and petroleum. It is proudly vegan and cruelty free.




As per instruction, I simply swiped the pre-moistened pads all over my face. However, I tweaked it a little bit; I started first on my eye area by keeping the pad on for a few seconds before swiping all the eye makeup away. I then proceeded to wiping the entire face.  I am very impressed on how it effectively erases and removes every single bit of makeup – including mascara. It also love that it does not have any strong scent. The formula is obviously very gentle because I did not feel any sting, tightness and dryness on my skin. I used two pads to completely clean my face. The first pad removed all the products while the second one removed tiniest residues. Note that this is just my personal preference since I really want my skin to be free from any speck of makeup.


For more information of Rejuva Minerals visit their website at www.rejuvaminerals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment