Product Feature: Skin Guardian's Aqua 3-Step Total Facial




 As I have mentioned previously, I love mask packs. It is easy and convenient to use. I do not have to think about which product goes with what – I just have to open the package and I am good to go.



First Step: O2 Bubble Cleanser
This is a very creamy, lightly scented facial wash which lathers rich when mixed with water. It does not leave a dry and tight after-feel after rinsing. I honestly love this cleanser and I think that this would be a great individual product.



Second Step: Booster Ampoule
The amount of the ampoule in the sachet is plenty enough for two applications, however, I decided to use up all by layering it. This ampoule is watery and has a soapy scent. It is easily absorbed by the skin.
Aside from its hydrating effect, ampoules are used to prep the skin for more moisture absorption from masks and moisturizers.



Third Step: Mask
Unfortunately, this mask has an alcohol scent which lingered for a few minutes. It is well soaked in essence yet the mask absorbed the liquid in such a way that very little product was dripping on my neck.



I kept the mask on for 30 minutes. It really did hydrate and moisturized my skin very well. There is also no stickiness left behind by the essence from the mask.  

Available at www.skin18.com



No comments:

Post a Comment