Product Feature: Annie’s Way Bubble Tea Mask in Strawberry


Annie’s Way Bubble Tea Mask in Strawberry

This mask promises to moisturize, revitalize and brighten the skin. Vitamin C is its active ingredient that effectively brightens the skin. It also increases skin’s elasticity and gives the skin a vibrant and radiant complexion.

The sheet mask well drenched in thin, clear, strawberry scented essence. The strawberry scent is slightly sweet and very pleasant. It reminded of those Japanese chewy candies! Yum! Anyway, the mask is adhered to a fold because the actual sheet is very thin. The eye, nose and mouth holes are also pretty huge. In term of fit, it is my personal preference to use mask with slightly larger holes compared to those with smaller holes. I do not like not being able to properly talk, sip wine and have essence dripping close to my eye area. So in this case, I like the fit of this mask. 

I kept the masks on for a good 30 minutes until it is almost dry. The results: No sticky or tackiness left on my skin- which is good. Who wants a sticky gunk anyway? It also hydrated and moisturized my skin very well. It also slightly brightened up my complexion.

Will I purchase this mask? Yes! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment