Product Feature: Elizavecca's Liar Beautiful Girl Pore Solution Super Elastic Mask



How to Use 
1) Use Cleansing Foam when you wash your face.
2) Spread Anti-Aging Elastic Serum or Play Back Moisture Essence on your face.
3) Put on Anti-Aging EGF Aqua Mask pack or Pore Solution Super Elastic Mask pack on your face for 15-20 minutes.



I am a big fan of mask sets because it saves me the trouble of mix-matching skincare products that I can to incorporate in my routine. This set comes with 3 items – cleansing foam, moisture essence and the elastic mask.

Here are my thoughts on the three items:


The cleansing foam has a very light floral scent. It lathers thick and does not have a dry-tingling feel after rinsing it off.



The essence is viscous and very thick. It has a typical essence scent – clean and light. The package has a lot of the essence in it but I made sure to apply all of its contents on my face (and eventually on my elbows and knees).



The mask is made of thick black cotton. It is well drenched in essence. It fits well on my face.

I kept the mask on for a 30 minutes before removing it.  There was still a bit of essence left on the mask and on my skin.

The results are pretty good. No stickiness left behind by the essence. It brightened and moisturized my skin well.


 Just a comment about the packaging – I thought that the mask is a peel-off mask because of the design. The illustration depiction is similar to blackhead peel-off masks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment