UNBOXING: Ipsy Glam Bag June 2017

IPSY is a $10 monthly subscription box of beauty products. 


Each box (or pink package) contains a make-up pouch that is designed according to the monthly box theme. The bag contains a combination of 4-5 sample and full size products.This subscription box is the best way to try and test different make-up brands without breaking the bank. This is also a cheap way to build your make up arsenal. :)

Ipsy ships to US and Canada.

https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=ppage_ref&sid=link&refer=jam2


This month's theme is

https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=ppage_ref&sid=link&refer=jam2

Here are the items this month:





I am happy that this month's glam bag gave me a sort of a complete set of makeup.  I lot a lippie, am eyeliner, a mascara, a blush and a body lotion. It is also good that I got 2 full sized products. 

By far, Ipsy is really one of the the best subscription service.  Its cost to value ratio is high. 

Here is a closer look of the bag:




This cute make up bag is made of thick linen cloth.  I love its simple yet quirky design.

Here are the goodies:



Delectable by Cake Beauty
Coconut & Cream Triple Moisture Body Lotion 

This lotion has a light, whipped cinsistency - perfect for the summer weather. 
It has blends of coconut oil, shea butter and aloe vera.  


theBalm Cosmetics
Balm Springs Blush


 This is well pigmented - long wearing blush. It stays for 12 straight hours (according to Ipsy).


Beauty For Real
I-LINE 24-7 Eyeliner

I have been using Beauty for Real eyeliner for a while and I am really loving its formula.  It stays on for hours and doesn't budge! It  is well pigmented too. It does not dry immediately, giving time to smudge and amp up your line before it sets. 

The color I got is Chocolate Fix. It is a beautiful deep brown shade that is perfect for a more natural look. 






VASANTI COSMETICS
POWER OILS LIP GLOSS in SUPER MOM 

I am not a big fan of matte lip products so this one really works for me. I love the neutral shade too!



PÜR
Mini Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara 

 Honestly, I have not tried this mascara but this product seems to be really interesting and promising.  According to Ipsy, this mascara is made of magnets?! It is supposed to latch on to the lashes to strengthen, thicken and lengthen it. The wand separated and fans out the lashes making it look extra fluttery. Well, we'll see. I have yet to try it. To see is to believe, right?

All in all, I am very happy with this month's glam bag. All my products are something that I can totally use. 

Interested in getting your own Glam Bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment