Product Feature: Yasi Oral Irrigator



In as much as we all know that flossing is super important, a lot of us neglect this extra oral healthcare step – either we forget to do it or we just don’t do it properly. There is actually a way to make flossing easy and more effective. String floss is not really that effective – it is tedious to use and it doesn’t really get to the bottom of the tooth to remove every single bits and pieces of food.  

Water flosser or Oral Irrigators has been around for quite some time but it has not been part of the mainstream oral care routine. Perhaps because of the price or perhaps the bulkiness of the machine, people seem to just default to using their trusty old strings that doesn’t really do much cleaning.
I was given a chance to try and test Yasi Oral Irrigator.  Honestly, I am a big fan of water flosser – in fact, I have one at home. It is pretty bulky but I am happy with the way it cleans the nooks and crannies between my teeth. 


http://amzla.com/qe1lhmeh9ysl



First Impression:

Compared to my old flosser, this model from Yasi is very sleek and compact. It looks more modern and straight out portable. It basically has 3 parts – the charging base, the handle which has the tank and control and of course, the nozzle.

 The Handle and Control

 Water Tank


Charger or Base


The entire machine is the handle itself.  The tank can hold a good amount of water without compromising the sleekness of the handle.  It can be gripped comfortably by the user.
It also has four power modes for different oral hygiene needs: soft mode for gentle cleaning, normal mode for regular or standard cleaning, pulse mode for massaging the gums and point control working mode for water injection or burst.

 Nozzles

It also comes with 4 nozzles – 2 regular nozzles (color coded), 1 orthodontic nozzle – for those who have braces and 1nasal irrigator (perfect for those who suffer seasonal allergies).

Experience:

It is very easy to use this machine. I initially charged this for 8 hours prior to using it. Once set, I attached the regular nozzle and filled up the tank with lukewarm water. I used this irrigator the way I used my old one. I guided the nozzle on the base of my teeth and kept it at a 90 degree angle. The water pressure is very good and it really did clean my mouth. I also love using the pulse mode – it is just like giving my gums the extra care that it needs.  

http://amzla.com/qe1lhmeh9ysl
Yasi Oral Irrigator comes with warranty!

Verdict:

I am very happy with Yasi Oral Irrigator. The sleek style and its portability is definitely a total bonus in addition to its effectiveness. It is a must have item at home. 

Interested in getting your own Yasi Oral Irrigator? Check it out HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Dental Rechargeable Water Flosser is best device for remove gems from your Teeth and maintain healthy always.

    ReplyDelete