Product Feature: Jane Scrivner Nourishing Cleanser



I wear make-up everyday and it is important for me to remove every single bit at the end of the day. I was introduced to oil based make-up remover about three years ago. I remember trying Boscia for the first time and I was really impressed on how easily it removed my make-up.  Ever since then, I have been trying several different brands of oil based make up remover. 




While scrolling through my Instagram, I stumbled upon the brand Jane Scrivner. I got curious with what their brand offer and decided to reach out to them.  They were very kind to have responded to my email.  They also sent me this award winning product called NOURISHING CLEANSER. It won the BEAUTY SHORTLIST Awards 2017 for  'Best Cleansing Balm' AND 'Best Cleanser 40+'. How awesome is that?!



Nourishing Cleanser is in a balm form. It has a beautiful golden yellow color and has a very rich, thick velvety texture that immediately melts upon contact to the skin.  It also has a relaxing lavender scent that is most welcoming for me. It also comes with a white soft wash cloth that is made of 100% cotton. 



According to the instructions, I just have to apply a pea sized amount of the balm on to my skin.  But, before I went on to try the balm; I first submerged the washcloth into warm water. Using my fingers as my tool, I worked the balm on my entire face – concentrating more on my eye area. Next step is to use the washcloth (wring it first!) – I gently wiped the soft washcloth on my face to completely remove the remaining dirt and grime. I followed it up by soaking the washcloth (it would be nice to rinse it first) in cold water and then gently patted it on my skin.  Tadah! Clean face!
 
This cleansing balm works! Another bonus is the entire cleansing process – it’s very relaxing! The scent and texture of the balm plus the luxuriousness of the cotton washcloth makes this chore more like a ritual.  I love it!

Aside from using this balm as a cleanser, it can also be used as a night mask. Just apply a thin layer of the balm on to the skin.  No need to rinse!

For more information on Jane Scrivner Products, visit www.janescrivner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment