UNBOXING: Loot Crate August Box - VILLAINS 2

I finally received my first Loot Crate Box! 


Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box of geek and gamer gear.  The cost for a monthly subscription is $13.95 + $6 Shipping.

This month's theme is Villains 2.


Here are the items in the box:


Carnage 3D Mug
$18.99 on Amazon
This mug is pretty interesting.  However, I don't think I will be able to use it at home.  It is way too creepy! My daughter will definitely not like seeing it hanging around the kitchen! 






Captain America The 1st Avenger Hydra Lapel Pin
$26.50 on Amazon





Loot Crate Exclusive Joker Toy 
This is going for $10 - $12 on Ebay 
I seriously do not know what to do this.  It is not really a fun toy - it's more of a nice item to have kinda thing.  Most probably this will go to my re-gift stash. 





Breaking Bad Los Pollos Hermanos Apron
$29.99 on Amazon
This is really fun! I will ask my husband the next time we have barbeque at the park! 





Loot Crate Exclusive August Villains Pin w/ Venom Mount Design

The box also comes with a small magazine (I forgot to take a picture! Sorry guys!)

All in all, I like my first Loot Crate Box.  Although I am not really that crazy about the theme this month, I find all the curated items very interesting.  Great value for less than $20!

Interested in signing up?







No comments:

Post a Comment