Product Feature: KLAIRS Soft Airy UV Essence





This vegan friendly and cruelty free sunscreen essence feels very light on the skin. It works to protect the skin against UVA and UVB rays. It is water based and can be used under and even over make-up. It also works for sensitive skin.

Retail: $23.00

FORMULA

It is formulated with Niacimide which is known for its anti-aging and brightening properties. It also contains Hyaluronic acid for complete skin hydration. Sea Buckthorn Oil is also in it for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial components.

Scent wise, it contains Orange oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) hence the citrusy scent upon application. The scent doesn’t linger, it immediately evaporates seconds after applying the sunscreen.
As always, Klairs doesn’t add any artificial ingredients in their formula. It also paraben free.

TO USE:

I use this sunscreen as the last step on my skincare routine. I apply a generous amount all over my face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure. I also reapply (sparingly if I have make up and generously if I don’t) every after 3 hours.





MY THOUGHTS

What I like about this sunscreen is that:

1. It is not oily. The formula is very soft, lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin. Since it is water based, I do not feel like I am applying sunscreen at all.
2. The scent is clean and fresh. Typical generic and old fashion sunscreen smells like damn sunscreen. I don’t want to walk around smelling like Coppertone.
3. No white cast! Now, this is the best! Who wants to look like a ghost anyway?
4. It moisturizes my skin and it keeps it hydrated throughout the day!
5. I also love the brightening effect – which got better with continuous use.



For more information on KLAIRS Soft Airy UV Essence please visit Wishtrend.

To Purchase click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment