Product Feature: Aha Peeling Pad and Essence Sheet Mask by Bbosong Lab

Aha Peeling Pad and Essence Sheet Mask by Bbosong Lab

This 2-part set comes with a peeling pad and a sheet mask. The peeling pad is soaked in botanic AHA which is effective in gently peeling dead skin cells. The sheet mask in saturated in a this essence containing ceramides and Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Peeling Pad 

Both the concoction in the pad and mask smells sterile – it reminds me of the hospital – perhaps faint alcohol? The smell does not linger but it is something noticeable.

Sheet Mask

I used the pad on my face (and on my KP ridden arms since AHA is good for Keratosis Pilaris). After that, I applied the mask (and the remaining essence on my arms). I kept the mask on for 1 hour. It left my skin feeling moisturized and well hydrated. It also brightened the tone of my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment