Product Feature: Keep Cool - Double Sensational Lip



I am more of a lipbalm person than a full on lipstick user. I honestly find lipsticks too heavy for my liking BUT of course, it is inevitable not to put on to complete a good make up look. 

What I like about Keep Cool’s Double Sensational Lips is that it feels like a smooth satin lip balm with a beautiful pop of color. The colors are not sublime, it is amazingly striking! Each stick has a two tone lip balm – one light and the other darker and creamier. With this, I can create an easy ombre lip effect with a simple one step sweeping application. Press the lips for a shinier balmy look. 



This lippie also doesn’t have any taste, flavor or scent – which is PERFECT! I do not like my lipstick smelling and tasting like anything. It is also very moisturizing and it doesn’t dry up the lips. 



Colors that I tried are: 
Moonlight Red
Juice Coral
Ash Rose

My personal favorite is the Moonlight Red. This is the only red lippie that looks good on my skin tone (I think). I have tried several red color lipstick but it's just too much for me - too red. 



No comments:

Post a Comment