Product Feature: Inlight Skin Care by Hug Your Skin

 

 

I received these beautiful travel sized toiletries products from Hug Your Skin
Inlight Beauty is a 100% organic skin care line based in the UK. All ingredients are free from pesticides, fertilizers or GM contamination.

 


Firm and Tone Oil

This Oil is perfect for cellulite prone skin (and that is me!)
I massaged this oil on my thighs for three days (until I finished the bottle) and I did not notice any visible results. Perhaps a longer period of usage is needed for any change to happen. On the other hand, I love the calming and relaxing scent of this oil. It has a very fresh and clean aroma. The oil is also not greasy when applied on the skin. 


Line Softener
I love the velvety texture of this balm. It is lightly scented and it applies smooth on the skin. I have only been using this for a few days and I am sure, like any anti-aging product, it takes about 3-4 weeks to see visible results.
This balm did not irritate my skin nor cause it to break out. It also did not make it oily.


Foot and Leg Balm

This perhaps is my favorite in the bunch. I love the mild balmy scent. This heel balm also immediately moisturized my dry feet. I used this balm to massage my super tired legs as well. It calmed my tired muscles.
 

www.hugyourskin.com

1 comment:

  1. Would you like to write a blog for our YASI water flosser(free)?
    yasi.waterflosser@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete