Mask Review: Skin Factorty Morning Recipe

 

 

My morning skincare routine is pretty much no fuss - wash, moisturize and go. I recently received this awesome Morning Recipe pack from Skin Factory to try and test.


Here's my take:
The concept of this product is really good. It has three parts - a cloud wash, a dual pad and a moisturizer.


The Cloud Wash- this is the first step. The soap is creamy and opaque. It has a pleasant strawberry scent and lathers thick. 

 

The Dual Pad - this is the second step. This pad is soaked in essence and each side has a different texture - the stubbled side for exfoliation and a smooth side to smooth-en the skin and even out the essence. The
essence is clear and unscented. After scrubbing and patting, my skin felt more ready and 'clean'. It also made my skin look brighter and and more relaxed.


Sherbet Ice Cream - third step. This is the moisturizer. It is unscented and has a velvety texture. It is also easily absorbed by the skin. 

 
After finishing all three steps, my skin looks and feels smooth, moisturized and relaxed. I am very happy with this product. I will definitely purchase this pack in the future and make it part of my morning routine.

 You can find Skin Factory goodies at skinfactory.co.kr or at Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment