Product Feature: Avivi Beauty Skin Care Line






Avivi Beauty skin care is full line of luxurious skincare products based on Avocado Oil. Their blends are all rich in anti-oxidants, vitamins – including beta carotene. Refined Avocado Oil, being one of the most underutilized beauty ingredients in the skincare community is actually rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2 D and E. It is also the perfect carrier for essential oil blends. The combination of fine quality blended oils results to this amazing liquid gold that works like magic on the skin – leaving it smooth, supple and rejuvenated. Oh – and it smells spectacular as well!

Avivi has Five original blends - happiness, tone, invigorate, rejuvenate, and soothe.

Happiness: Lemon and Rose essential oil blend.
Invigorate: Cinnamon and Fresh Citrus essential oil blend.
Rejuvenate: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon and Rose essential oil blend.
Soothe: Eucalyptus, Peppermint with undertones of Lavender
Tone: Blends of Citrus essential oils.

I am a big fan of skincare products that are oil based.  I find it more natural and it gives me this sense of luxuriousness whenever I am applying it on my skin.  It also feels like a spa experience – especially when I am using a body scrub. The texture and the scent is a major factor for me – as it is any skin care and bathing routine must be relaxing, rejuvenating and at the same time refreshing.

I was given a chance to try and test 2 products and 4 different blends.  I received a body scrub in Rejuvenate and 3 body oils in Soothe, Happiness and Tone.

Rejuvenate Body Scrub
Ingredients: Avocado Oil, Essential Oils, Dead Sea Salt and Epsom Salt
Scent: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon and Rose

This body scrub is pure heaven. The granules are just the right size – not too big nor too small. It is not abrasive at all. It scrubbed off all the dead skin leaving it smooth. I honestly enjoyed using this scrub. It smells amazing! The oil also made my skin look bright and polished.  


 Body Oils
 Ingredients: Avocado oil and blends of essential oils


Soothe - Eucalyptus, Peppermint with hint of Lavender


 Happiness - Lemon and Rose


Tone – Citrus

Right after towel drying the skin, I slathered this amazing concoction on my skin. The oil is easily absorbed by the skin – it does not greasy at all. The scent is wonderful too! I love how it can replace my good ‘ole body lotion. This body oil is a very effective moisturizer. 


Perhaps the best asset of Avivi Beauty is the fact that their products are top of the line. Using their products makes bathing not just cleansing activity but also a pampering ritual. I enjoy how my senses react to the scent of the oils. Their blends are truly invigorating. 

Check out Avivi at www.avivibeauty.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment