Unboxing: Play! by Sephora June Box

Play! is a monthly subscription service by Sephora.  It features high end quality products ranging from skin care, cosmetics and fragrance. The subscription cost $10 and you get 6 samples, a playlist booklet and a card or coupon to use on your next store visit. 

Join the wait list now if you are interested in getting this most coveted beauty box.  Play! is still not yet open to the general public but it opens up a few slots every now and then.

The theme for this month is Minimalist. I received 5 deluxe sample sized items and 1 perfume vial. I have to say that I am a bit bummed that I got a duplicate item - meaning I did not get one item that is supposed to be part of this month's samples. 

Here are the items in this box:

I have to say that I love the little white pouch bag that comes in the box. 


Bare Minerals 
Bare Skin Sheer Sun
Serum Bronzer

I received a similar sample from my Bare Essentuals subscription. I have to say that I love this bronzer! A little drop goes a long way! It also has a very natural finish when used lightly.  However, this product is buildable - you can use a bit more for a darker bronzed look.


Becca 
Backlight Priming Filter
Shimmering makeup primer acts as a soft focus filter to blur imperfections and give skin an effortless, luminous look. 

How to Use: 

* Do not use too much. Tiny drop is enough. It pills under your foundation if you put too much.
*Around the Eyes - prevent eye make up from smudging or creasing, soften the look of crows feet and counter act redness.
*Lips - prevents lipstick from feathering.
*As a primer - lock in your perfect look, remember to dust off with powder.


Benefit Cosmetics
They're Real! Mascara

This is my double product.  I am happy to get two wonderful mascara but I feel left out for not getting the Bumble and Bumble Don't Blow it. I was really looking forward to that hair product - I have fine hair and I'm on the look out for a something that can give my hair some volume. 

 Anyway, this mascara is pretty awesome.  
I have used this mascara before and I am very happy with it.


Tarte
Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion
Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Antioxidant infused, non-chemical SPF 30 suncreen moisturizes and protects without a sticky feel. 

 


Tocca Beauty
Florence
Blend of bergamot, violet petals and blonde wood. 

Interested in getting your own monthly Play! by Sephora? Click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment