How I Got 25 Bath and Body Works Full Sized Products for $16.92 - Shipped!


 Everybody Loves Free Money!


I always look forward to sale season - especially mid year and end of year sales. This is the time when prices hit rock bottom. It is always a good idea to stock up on your favorite brands during this time. I, personally, start Christmas shopping during mid year sales. 

Now, let's admit it, although you save money purchasing stuff on sale, you still spend way beyond what you have allotted in your budget. Beautiful things on sale are tempting and the rationale behind buying cheap things for later is pretty reasonable.

Now, for a few years, I have been using this system to cut my out-of-pocket cost to a minimum. During my spending season - Mid Year Sale, Thanksgiving sale, Christmas and End of Year Sale - I use gift cards that I have earned online using Swagbucks.

Swagbucks is the web's most popular rewards program that gives you free gift cards and cash for the everyday things you already do online. Earn points when you shop at your favorite retailers, watch entertaining videos, search the web, answer surveys and find great deals. Redeem points for gift cards to your favorite retailers like Amazon and Walmart or get cash back from Paypal. Swagbucks has already paid out over $120 million in cash and free gift cards. 


An example of an awesome deal that I got this month is from Bath and Body Works'  Semi-Annual Sale. They were selling most of their body products for 75% off original price. I purchased 25 full size items ranging from $2.75 to $3.75 each. To bring down the out-of-pocket cost, I used a 20% off  + free shipping coupon. Now, to sweeten the deal, I used 2 - $25  gift cards that I redeemed from Swagbucks.   This transaction was split into 2 but the the total came down to $16.92 shipped for all 25 items.




The $50 I got from swagbucks is technically free money. I just answered a couple of surveys and used their toolbar when I am searching for anything. Each 500 points is equivalent to $5 worth of gift card.  Earning points is very easy!



Black Friday and Christmas is coming, why not join Swagbucks and to start collecting points to redeem gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/joav123?cmp=72

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/joav123


No comments:

Post a Comment