Unboxing: June Ipsy Glam Bag

IPSY is a $10 monthly subscription box of beauty products.  

Each box (or pink package) contains a make-up pouch that is designed according to the monthly box theme. The bag contains a combination of 4-5 sample and full size products.This subscription box is the best way to try and test different make-up brands without breaking the bank. This is also a cheap way to build your make up arsenal. :)

Ipsy ships to US and Canada. 

This month's theme is Rebel Rebel


Here are the items in the bag

www.ipsy.com/new?cid=p_share_ref&sid=link&refer=jam2




This month's bag is pretty cute. I love the quirky design! 



Very colorful! 

Here's a closer look of the goodies:


Japonesque 
Solid Brush Cleanser  
Full Size! 
Value: $20
I am very intrigued with this product.  I usually use baby shampoo to clean by brush and it worked pretty well for me. I will definitely try this one really soon! 

How to use (Taken from Ulta.com)
Moisten the brush head and swirl gently over the balm surface until the foam has lifted away visible impurities. Rinse the brush and lay to dry naturally. Rinse the balm quickly under running water or wipe the surface to refresh the balm.
 


Elizabeth Mott
Show Me Your Cheeks Blush in Peach Pink 
 Deluxe Size
Full Size Value: $23 

This is the color that I received 



I'm glad that I got the Peach Pink color instead of the Coral. This color works really good on me.  I am just a little bit bummed that the sample is in a plastic case - the packaging makes the product look cheap. 


 Jouer
Highlighter in Tiare 
Deluxe Sample Size
Full Size Value: $22




 BioRepublic SkinCare
Fiber Mask Set 
Full Size, 2 Pieces
Value: $4.99 Each 

I am glad that Ipsy is very generous when it comes to giving masks - most companies give only one! 

 Urban Decay
Eyeshadow in Lounge 
Deluxe Sample Size
Full Size Value: $19

Interested in receiving your own monthly glam bag? CLICK HERE






















No comments:

Post a Comment