Unboxing: Boxy Charm April 2018 - Eye Candy

Boxy Charm is a monthly beauty subscription service. It features 4-5 full sized products. The cost of subscription is $21 and that already includes shipping. The value of the entire box is more than triple the amount of the subscription.  Brands included are more on the higher scale making this box one of the most inexpensive way to try fancy cosmetics and skincare items.

The theme this month is Eye Candy.

As always, this month has 5 full sized items.

Here are the items in the box:



Here is a closer look of the goodies:



Dr. Brandt
Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner
Value: $47.00



The Browgal
Instatint - Tinted eyebrow Gel
Value: $22.00



Adesse
Hi Definition Liquid Lipstick
Value: $24.00



Tarte
Tartiest Pro Glow: Liquid Highlighter
Value: $29.00





Colourpop
My Little Pony Eyeshadow Palette
Value: $16.00

I guess that the most popular and most coveted item in this month's box is the My Little Pony palette. I believe there are 5 possible variations of this palette - so it's a hit or miss - not everyone got it. Lucky me! However, my favorite item is not the palette - I love the Dr. Brandt mask and the Browgal tinted eyebrow gel.

The total value of this month's box is a whopping $138!

No comments:

Post a Comment