Product Feature: Bliv O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask





Bliv O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask

This multi-functional mask uses oxygen bubbles and rice powder to brighten and enliven skin’s complexion. It also contains red soft beads that melt on the skin – these beads contain vitamin E which rejuvenates the skin.



How to use:
Apply a small amount onto the face and gently massage for a few seconds. Once you stop massaging, bubbles fill form. Leave the bubbles for 5-10 minutes. Massage once more for deeper cleansing.



This was my very first time to use any bubble based skincare. So my entire experience when I tried this product was new to me. Following all the instructions, I applied and massaged the thick silky product on my skin and eventually the tiny delicate bubbles formed. What I did not expect is that the bubbles would slowly pop and melt, giving an almost itchy (others would call it tickling but for me it was itchy) feeling. It wasn’t really that bad – it is tolerable but it is something to consider if you get easily bothered by itchiness. Once the bubbles pop, it dissipates and turns to a gel. In a span of 10 minutes, almost all the bubbles were gone. I rinsed the thick gel like substance on my face and I was pleasantly surprised with the immediate results. My skin looks clearer, brighter and more supple. It also did not leave it feeling tight and dry.  



All in all, this mask is a fun mask to use. It also delivers its promise on brightening, purifying and exfoliating.

For more information on Bliv O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask visit www.bliv.com


No comments:

Post a Comment