Product Feature: Cre8skin Salmon Oil Mask



Cr8skin Salmon Oil Mask

This mask contains:
Salmon oil
Salmon Roe Extract
Sodium DNA

I am a big fan of Cre8skin skincare line. In fact, the very first salmon oil based product that I have ever tried is from Cre8skin. It may sound weird having fish oil in skincare products but believe me, it is amazing! First of all – just to get it out of the way – it does not smell like fish! So there, you get the amazing benefits of Salmon oil sans the smell.

Now back to mask, the mask is as amazing as the Cre8skin moisturizer. The serum is thick, dense and very smooth. It has a floral scent that is not overwhelming. The sheet mask is very thick – I was a bit apprehensive at first regarding the thickness but I soon understood why it was produced this way. The thickness of the mask complements the density of the serum. The sheet is well drenched and the creamy liquid is all-over the sheet mask, hence, better adherence on to the skin.

The softness of the mask and the thickness of the essence made this masking experience a total luxury. I enjoyed every single minute that the mask was on my skin.

Result: I was expecting my skin to be totally moisturized and hydrated – and yes, it was. In terms of brightening effect, the results are minimal. I saw immediate brightening but it did not last long. I guess continuous use of this mask may result to a more visible and long lasting brightening. As for stickiness of the essence, there is definitely none. All in all, I am very happy with this mask.   

No comments:

Post a Comment