Product Review: Elizavecca Red Ginseng Deep Power Ringer Mask Pack




Red Ginseng Deep Power Ringer Mask Pack
From Elizavecca

What it is for: Moisturizes the skin, brightens and whitens the skin.

Directions: 
1. Wash your face first and make sure it is squeaky clean. 
2. Open the mask pack and unfold the sheet mask.  
3. Apply the sheet mask on the face. 
4. Adjust the mask. 
5. Keep the mask on for 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove the mask and pat the remaining essence on the skin.

This is my first time to use ginseng on my skin (yes I am a late bloomer) and I have to say that it was not a pleasant experience. Let me first describe the mask – the actual sheet mask is thin and well drenched in essence. The fit of this mask is not so great – it is a big and the placement of the eye and lip holes are off. The essence has strong herbal scent, which I think is normal since this is a ginseng infused mask.

Upon applying the mask on my skin, a tiny bit of essence went in my eye. Oops! My mistake, but geez, it burns! I washed my eyes and re-applied the mask again. After keeping the mask for about 10 minutes, I decided to remove it and rinse my face. Why? Because my skin felt very itchy. Good thing my skin did not turn red and rashes did not pop out.

Please note that skincare products have different effects on different users. This Red Ginseng may not work for me but it could be glorious for others.

Thank you Elizavecca for giving me the chance to review this product.

You may check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/Elizavecca-deep-power-Ringer-packs-30Sheets/dp/B01NBRHY6H/ref=sr_1_39?m=A2U5LBGG4BIAU5&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1484621618&sr=1-39



No comments:

Post a Comment