Product Feature: INNX Waterproof Cargo Liner Cover

I am a couponer, shopaholic and self proclaimed hoarder of stockpiles. Most of the time, after an insane couponing trip, I leave my stash in the truck due to my inability to immediately organize my crap at home.  Because of this, my trunk has a bunch of stains from spilled laundry soaps and other liquids. To top it all, there is also tons of sand in every nook and cranny of my trunk - an unintentional souvenir from my family's last beach trip. 




 

I got a chance to review this waterproof cargo liner from INNX and it pretty much solve my problem of having a dirty trunk. This liner catches all the junk keeping the upholstery in my car clean.

Here are the specs of this liner:
41" width x 52" length x 17.7" height

 It works with most compact cars and SUVs. It is also easy to put together and easy to clean. Perfect for pet owners and junk hoarders.

Check it out here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FR0STOG


No comments:

Post a Comment