Unboxing: Mishi Box July 2017

MishiBox is a Korean beauty monthly subscription box.

http://r.sloyalty.com/r/utCDOXxdQg4P

It offers a combination of 4-6 deluxe and full-sized Korean beauty products each month. Subscription is $19.95 per month with free shipping.  They also offer an annual subscription rate of $239.40. This is the easiest and most affordable way to try and test Korean beauty brands.

Each box contains a card describing all the items in the box.  It also gives the instructions on  how to use the products.  This is very helpful since most labels and how to's are written in Korean.

Here is this month's box:



Here is a closer look:


Laneige
Water Sleeping Mask
Mini Size
Retail Price: $6

Laneige is a very popular Korean skincare brand. I came to know about Laneige about two years ago when I attended Generation Beauty 2015. They were giving out sachet samples (boo) and tiny jar of their moisturizer and this sleeping mask. I fell in love with the quality of their products because it worked well on my skin. This Water Mask is very hydrating. Laneige is one of my go to products when I feel super lazy to go through the 10 step skin care routine.


Chamos
Trouble Skin Solution 
Full Size
Retail : $22

This product claims to decrease the size of a zit overnight! I have yet to see this! 
It has Salicylic Acid which exfoliates the skin and Witch Hazel extract which decreases the size of the blemish. 

How to use? After cleansing and toning, use a clean cotton swab to dab this powdery solution on to the blemish. Let the product settle into two layers.  This can be used under make up too!





Skin's Boni
Yogurt Mask Pack
Full Size
Retail: $3 

How cute is this mask? I am still a big fan of Yakult! I grew up drinking that yogurt beverage and I definitely don't mind using mask inspired by my favorite drink! 

This mask contains fermentation products (too long to enumerate and I honestly do not know what it is) that nourish and hydrate the skin. It also keeps the skins' pH of 5.5.




MCC
Natural Herb Essential Lip Balm
Full Size
Retail: $10

This lip balm has shea butter, honey extract and sweet almond oil - yum! who doesn't need a million more lip balms? During summer, I prefer using lip balm over heavy lipsticks - even lip paints. I find it more light, clean and fresh.


 Lindsay
All-In-One Modeling Standing Pouch
Full Size
Retail: $4 

I received the charcoal variety.




Esfolio
Foot and Heel Peeling Mask
Full Size
Retail: $7
 
 I am a big fan of foot mask because it really works. This mask has lavender, lemon, chamomile and grapefruit extracts which nourishes and moisturizes the skin. 

I have always been happy with Mishi Box. Their boxes are always more than the cost of subscription. Interested in getting your own monthly box of Korean skincare goodies? CLICK HERE













No comments:

Post a Comment