One Step Morning Beauty Routine: Skinfactory 7 Second Morning Sheet



I love using quick and easy to apply beauty products that truly work. I do not have long beauty rituals in the morning – it is usually just moisturizer and sunscreen. However, the beauty geek inside me kicks my gut and tells me that I need more – Toner, essence, blah blah blah. My lazy self always win. So, I slather my face with a good amount of moisturizer and sunscreen, put on my make-up and off I go! 




I was given a chance to try and test this cute little jar of goodness from Skinfactory.  It is called 7 Seconds Morning Sheet.  The premise is that it takes the place of scrub, toner, essence and moisturizer. Too good to be true but honestly, it did exactly what it supposed to do – it made my morning routine quick and easy. It also promises to prevent wrinkles, brighten the skin and remove dead skin cells. 



Each jar contains 20 well soaked pads. One side has a stubby beaded texture which serves as a scrub. The smooth side of the pad is used for massaging and patting the skin of the essence.  Speaking of the essence, all 20 pads are well soaked and drenched in it. The essence has a whitish color and has a fresh-clean scent.

The ingredients are:
Saccharomyces/Platinum Ferment helps maintain your skins natural elasticity. Niacinamide and Adenosine whiten skin and reduce wrinkles. This product has a container custom-made for its fermented ingredients. those ingredients are: Wine extract, bacillus/soybean ferment extract, beta-glucan, rice ferment filtrate (sake), and bifida ferment filtrate. 40 ingredients, including Ecocert Anthemis Nobilis flower water, apple fruit extract, grapeseed extract, saccharomyces/ platinum ferment, and patented ingredient COS-5 COMPLEX and SKINPIA-10 help to moisturize, tone, balance, exfoliate and calm your skin. 

It also contains these beneficial Ingredients:
- Noni: Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract
-Echinacea Extract
-Nasturtium Officinale Extract
-Galactomyces
-Jasmine Extract
-Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
-Nasturtium Officinale Extract
-Green Tea: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
-Grape Extract
-Orange Extract





To use:
- After washing your face, insert 1-2 fingers into the pad and rub your face with the dotted side for seven seconds. 

- Using the other side of the pad, massage the essence into your face for seven seconds.

Remember to refrigerate this jar. It is wonderful when it is chilled. I have been using these morning sheets for a good week now and I am very happy. It easy and very convenient.  It works well on my skin making it well moisturized and soft. It works beautifully under make up! 

Check out www.mishebeauty.com for purchase and more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment