Crave Naturals Cuticle Nipper Cutter Review

In Manila, where I grew up, cuticle nippers are deemed to be the most important nail tool. Asian style manicure and pedicure seems to be macabre compared to its western counterpart. We like to dig deep down our toes to remove every single bit of dry skin, ingrown nail and cuticle. We do not like using those wooden little sticks and cuticle cream, instead we use hard core nippers (and pushers).

I have been in the nipper market for quite sometime now. It is hard to find a very sharp and good quality nipper here in America. Either I find something very pointed but has a dull edge or I find something that is blunt and dull.

Recently, Crave Naturals came out with a new cuticle nipper.  I was very excited to try it because Crave always have wonderful stuff that truly deliver. Their nipper is currently available (on sale)  on Amazon for $16. 



Once again, in true Crave Naturals fashion, the nipper came with a protective case.  Although I like the idea of it having a durable case, I do not think that this particular type and design works for the nipper. It is too big and bulky. It is also hard to insert the the head of the nipper in the smaller elastic band in the case.


The size of the nipper is good - not too big and not too small. The jaw is long enough to cut cuticles and dead skin in just one swift snip. The handle is also designed pretty well to give the user a stable grip. I like that the handles are not covered with rubber because usually, it just gives it an awkward grip.  



Now, the blade. Although it is not really dull, it is not as sharp as I would like it to be. It has a certain 'bite' or 'stick' when you cut through the cuticles. Compared to the other nippers that I am using right now, this one is definitely better.  I just hope that the blade is wee bit more sharp.

Interested in buying?Click HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment