Product Feature: Arilan Skincare Hydrating Cocktail Oil


      Check out Arilan Skincare’s Hydrating Oil Cocktail! This right now is my miracle cure for my dry skin – I mean, what can beat oil in terms of hydrating, right? Common misconception about is that it makes the skin oily  - mmm no. It doesn’t. As long you apply just enough and not excessively then all is well.

       This cocktail of oils is 100% organic. The concoction is a blend of oils and herbal extracts such as  Safflower Seed oil, Argan Oil, Squalene, Jojoba, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Macadamia, Olive, Gardenia Flower Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Chamomile, Grape Seed Oil, Rosemary and more.

       I use this oil on my face, hands and even hair. No oil slicks. No greasy feeling. Just pure hydration. I also use this oil on my 8 year daughter. Her skin dried up from the cold weather and this oil definitely gives her much needed relief. She likes it compared to using Cetaphil cream because it is much easier to apply. She doesn’t like creams because she gets bothered when she accidentally applies it close to her eye area. So what I do is I just place 3 drops of oil on her palms and she just massages it on her face. She likes that it is not bothersome on the eye area and that it doesn’t sting. As for me, I am confident to give this to my child because it is made with natural ingredients and it is also paraben free.

No comments:

Post a Comment