Product Feature: Hawaiian Healing Pure Revitalizing Cream – Coconut Scented



What draws you to a skincare product that you have just stumbled upon? Me – that would be an awesome packaging. Yes, I am sucker for a unique packaging. Two reasons: One – it makes a great subject to a beautiful Instagram post and Two – if the brand gives an effort to their outside appearance, more often than not, what is inside the jar must be really good. Generic packaging almost – always end up with a generic formula.



Now, I raved a couple of post back about how awesome Hawaiian Healing packaging is…I mean, check out their page and see for yourself! Lemme gush a bit more. This gifting-ready beauty is housed in a soft wooden container that is sealed by a thin ribbon. Once opened, you’d find a glass jar with a beautiful bamboo lid engraved with a hibiscus flower. How beautiful is that? That screams
Hawaiian 100%!







‘Nuf of the packaging.

Hawaiian Healing sources all of their ingredients from Hawaii. They use natural and/or organic ingredients in creating their concoctions. All products are made every week in small batches. Rest assured that you are not going to get something that is sitting in their bottom shelf for three years because they do not mass produce. You get fresh products all the time.

Now a proud member of the Hawaiian Healing tribe, I was given a chance to try and test their Coconut Scented Pure Revitalizing Cream. Coconuts have a special place in my heart (no pun intended). Being born and raised in the Philippines, it played a big part in my life – we eat it and we use it in a lot of skincare products.




What does it contain?
Based on their website, it contains a mix of 22 oils and botanicals extracts. What stands out for me the most are: Organic Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Agran Oil, Raw Organic Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Raw Organic Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Honey and Coconut Oil.



Homerun: The Macadamia nut oil and Macadamia nut honey is new to me. The oil works used to treat damaged and aging skin. It contains paletoleic acid which contains many anti-aging compounds. The honey has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and is also full of vitamins A and E.



How Did It Go?
It went well! The thick cream once applied sinks in fast in to the layers of the skin. I was expecting a ‘cream’ like finish after application but I was surprised that it did not leave any thin film of cream on the surface of the skin. It hydrated the skin in a snap! No oily after feel even after the following morning. I also use this cream to moisturize the parts of my body that needs help – like my elbows and knees. In fact, I also used it on my Keratosis Pilaris ridden arms and it did not flare up! Nice!



Check out www.hawaiianhealing.com for more information on their products.




No comments:

Post a Comment