Unboxing: Ipsy Glam Bag April 2017

IPSY is a $10 monthly subscription box of beauty products. 


Each box (or pink package) contains a make-up pouch that is designed according to the monthly box theme. The bag contains a combination of 4-5 sample and full size products.This subscription box is the best way to try and test different make-up brands without breaking the bank. This is also a cheap way to build your make up arsenal. :)

Ipsy ships to US and Canada.




Here are the goodies this month:
 

What do you spy? Can you see that wonderful Lisa Frank brush! Eeek! This month's glambag is beyond words. The bag alone is already quirky and unique. 



The ticket styled bag is pretty small and can barely hold an arsenal of cosmetics - but - it is so darn cute! It could hold perhaps a lip gloss and a compact. 


Glamour Dolls
Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Angle Blush Brush 

Ipsy Pre-launch :)
 Who doesn't love Lisa Frank?! 


 Jesse's Girl 
Liquid Eyeliner in Black 


H2O+ Beauty
Elements Keep It Fresh Cleanser

I love this cleanser! It doesn't foam but it cleanses like magic. It removes every single speck of make up and dirt without drying my skin.  

 


theBalm Cosmetics
Betty-Lou Manizer 

This can double as an eyeshadow and a bronzer. 

defy & Inspire
Wear Resistant Nail Lacquer in Paradise Island

 I never really likes pastel colored nail polish but this one is an exemption. The color is beautiful - kinda reminds me of Spring and Easter. 

 

All in all, this month's glam bag is a winner for me. Everything in it is something that I will definitely use. The Lisa Frank brush also made everything worth it! The brush is sooo beautiful and very nostalgic! I don't think I will use it all - maybe I will frame it and hang it on my wall! 

 Interested in getting your own glam bag? Click HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment