Mask Review: Premium Night Solution Spa Pad & Night Solution Ampoule

 

This is my first time using Skin Factory's Premium Night Solution Spa Pad & Night Solution Ampoule - and I have to say that I am impressed! 

First, pardon my ignorance, but I was expecting to see a mask , instead I saw this thin pink and white pad drenched with white thick opaque cream. I honestly checked online what to do with it and found out that I have to use it to clean and exfoliate my skin. 

 This is pretty new to me as I was expecting the cream to spread evenly on my skin, instead it turned into large paper-like clumps. I am not sure if the clumps came from the pad or it the cream is designed to work that way.  The cream also has a strong floral scent. It did not bother me much but this could be a turn off to some users.

After scrubbing I applied the ampoule. This essence is very thick and can hold its shape. Pretty interesting! The ampoule does not have any detectable scent.


Verdict: I am glad that Skin factory sent me two of these...next time, I will try it as my first step in skin cleansing - without removing first my make up. I love the cleverness of this product! It also made my skin feel more clean, refreshed and soft to the touch.  

 This mask is available HERE and HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment