Unboxing: Loot Crate February - Build

 Loot Crate is a monthly mystery subscription box of geek and gamer gear.  It is filled with exclusive items from the biggest and most popular pop culture franchises. The cost for a monthly subscription is $21.99 (Includes Shipping and Handling).

The Loot Crate umbrella now offers other boxes such as Loot Crate Pets and Loot Crate Anime.

This Unboxing is for the original Loot Crate box.




Here are the items in the box:


 

 Here is the design of the box when flipped inside out.






How cute is this robot? I do not know what to do with it after building it so I gave it to my daughter.  I am sure it will be in the trash after a few days! 




Loot Crate Secret Order of Keys
I checked LootCrate.com and I guess this thing is not yet up and ready. I wonder what it is?


Loot Crate Exclusive Monthly Magazine and Pin

I have to admit, I do not really read the monthly magazine. I just browse it and toss it in my collection bin. The pin, on the other hand, is the thing that I get most excited about receiving my monthly box. I have been a member for almost 2 years now - that is equal to more or less 24 awesome pins. 

This month's pin is in honor of Power Rangers featuring Megazord.





Batman Food Container

This is definitely my favorite item in the box! It may not be the most efficient lunchbox but it is just plain awesome. Mind you, this food container cannot be used in the microwave so better to just use this to hold candies and nuts.




Tetris Magnet

A nice nod to the one of the most popular addiction in the 80's. I remember buying the game and playing it nonstop. 




Power Rangers T-Shirt
Yes! A wearable. Getting a shirt always make up to the cost of the subscription. This is the thing that makes Loot Crate worth it. As always, the shirt is super comfortable. The design is pretty good too!




Lego Dimensions Fun Pack
Lego Movie - Benny 

The theme build will not be complete without any Lego! Duh. 
Just a thought though...I recently bought dozens of these packs at the 99 Cents Only Store for 99 cents. It would be really nice if a different kind of Lego was thrown in. Aside from the fact that it is now being sold in a uber-discount store, one cannot really use this without a Lego Dimensions Portal. 

Anyway, all in all, I think that this is one of the most fun box Loot Crate ever came up with...it has great and familiar items.

Interested in grabbing your own goodies? Click HERE
 



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment